"Millennials: Do You Know?" Article by our Affiliate Lori Evans Ermi of The Ermi Group
By Lori Evans Ermi, PCC, SPHR
There are already about 40 million Millennials in the workplace. Is your firm ready for them? They operate much differently than their Boomer and Gen X counterparts. A recent survey states that Millennials want to integrate their work and personal lives together (aka "blended life" versus work-life balance). Some interesting statistics:
- 81% of Millennials feel that they should be allowed to make their own work hours.
- 88% of Millennials want their coworkers to be their friends.
- 8 out of 10 Millennials want to be recognized more for their work.
- 76% of Millennials feel that their boss can learn from them.
- 9 out 10 Millennials want the workplace to be social and fun.
To check out the complete article and survey, click here.
Lori Evans Ermi, PCC, SPHR
Human Capital Solutions, Leadership Coaching, Facilitation, Keynotes