ESGI Partners with The Ermi Group to Expand Services to Human Capital Solutions and Executive Coaching
Washington, D.C. — ESGI, a retained executive search firm specializing in senior-level searches for federal contractors, is proud to announce their partnership with The Ermi Group, LLC. This partnership greatly expands the human capital solutions and executive coaching services that ESGI offers to their clients.
New client services include:
- Human Capital Solutions - HR Strategy Development, Organization Development, Talent Acquisition & Management, Total Rewards Programs, Employee Engagement/Retention, Workforce Planning, Succession and High Potential Development, Change Management, Career Transition
- Executive Coaching - Individual, Team, Group, Remediation Coaching
- Team Effectiveness - Executive, leadership, project, retreats
- Strategic Planning
- Training/Leadership Development/Facilitation - New Leader Assimilation, Leader as Coach, Generational Differences with an expertise on the Managing Millennials, Management Bootcamp, Communications, Negotiation Skills, Adult Learning/Behavioral Interviewing, Performance Management, Cultural Awareness, Train-the-Trainer
- Assessment - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, The Leadership Circle, Lominger, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, DiSC, Profilor, EQI, SIROTA, OPM Leadership 360
The Ermi Group, LLC is a certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) founded by Lori Evans Ermi, PCC, SPHR. Lori currently serves as the Managing Director and has over 25 years of corporate, leadership, and consulting experience. Additionally she serves on the Alumni Board for Lynchburg College in Virginia, and the Board of Trustees for Damascus Road Community Church. She volunteers her time coaching for local SHRM chapters and the Montgomery County Corrections facilities helping to prepare women to re-enter the workforce. Ten percent of all revenue is donated to charity. For more information about The Ermi Group visit www.ermigroup.com.
Established in 2000, ESGI is a retained executive search firm helping clients recruit executive talent that understands the complexities of selling products and services to the federal government. ESGI clients, which include both large integrators and private and public technology firms, rely on ESGI to conduct comprehensive, confidential searches to help them secure the best available talent for senior-level openings. ESGI is located in Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia, Pa.
For more information or assistance on your next executive search, visit the ESGI website at www.esgisearch.com or contact: