By Lori Evans Ermi, PCC, SPHR
There are already about 40 million Millennials in the workplace. Is your firm ready for them? They operate much differently than their Boomer and Gen X counterparts. A recent survey states that Millennials want to integrate their work and personal lives together (aka "blended life" versus work-life balance). Some interesting statistics:
- 81% of Millennials feel that they should be allowed to make their own work hours.
- 88% of Millennials want their coworkers to be their friends.
- 8 out of 10 Millennials want to be recognized more for their work.
- 76% of Millennials feel that their boss can learn from them.
- 9 out 10 Millennials want the workplace to be social and fun.
To check out the complete article and survey, click here.
Washington, D.C. — ESGI, a retained executive search firm specializing in senior-level searches for federal contractors, is proud to announce their partnership with The Ermi Group, LLC. This partnership greatly expands the human capital solutions and executive coaching services that ESGI offers to their clients.
New client services include:
- Human Capital Solutions - HR Strategy Development, Organization Development, Talent Acquisition & Management, Total Rewards Programs, Employee Engagement/Retention, Workforce Planning, Succession and High Potential Development, Change Management, Career Transition
- Executive Coaching - Individual, Team, Group, Remediation Coaching
- Team Effectiveness - Executive, leadership, project, retreats
- Strategic Planning
- Training/Leadership Development/Facilitation - New Leader Assimilation, Leader as Coach, Generational Differences with an expertise on the Managing Millennials, Management Bootcamp, Communications, Negotiation Skills, Adult Learning/Behavioral Interviewing, Performance Management, Cultural Awareness, Train-the-Trainer
- Assessment - Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, The Leadership Circle, Lominger, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, DiSC, Profilor, EQI, SIROTA, OPM Leadership 360